Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Command Sergeant Major

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reinstatement request

Hi, this is RatTerrier. I've been sober from gaming for a few years now. I've been watching a lot of youtube and seeing the promotions for BF2024 and well, I got ahold of the Origin help desk and he was able to help me recover my account and I'm currently downloading BF4 at the moment. Any of you old folks around here remember me??

-"EAT HOT DEATH PUNKS!" - me
    -"Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I'd have to stay on my toes" - Frank Drebin - Naked Gun

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Don't look for a Princess in need of saving, search for a Queen willing to fight by your side."

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Ripper reinstatement req on prism. He is Recruit on Prism, rank will need to be adjusted manually

Command Sergeant Major

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter View Post
    @Ripper reinstatement req on prism. He is Recruit on Prism, rank will need to be adjusted manually
    I don't know if you're telling me to get ahold of Ripper or what, your reply was sorta vague. And I have NO IDEA what prism is???? Needless to say my video card is in dire need of being replaced and that's not in my budget at the moment because of some false allegations of this lesbian chick at work, I've had to resign my position after 19 yrs and 7 months of being there. So, now I'm starting over...F me....47 yrs old and starting over....and I can't figure out WTF is going on with my headphones/mic because they don't pick up any volume from me while trying to talk into them to get them set up. I didn't realize I needed a $350 dollar upgrade to my video card to do much of anything with these newer games that are out, and with me starting over and not being paid in the last 7 weeks.....things are starting to clampen down n tighten up as far as our budget is concerned. So, I can play BF4 without a mic n that's about it so, never mind on my reinstatement at the moment.

Everyone take care!!
    Rat out
    Last edited by RatTerrier; 08-02-2021 at 01:30 AM.

-"EAT HOT DEATH PUNKS!" - me
    -"Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I'd have to stay on my toes" - Frank Drebin - Naked Gun

Sergeant First Class

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back