Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Inactive

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Needing Some Help with Digital Art on Tablets -

Does anyone have some good tips on creating digital art? I'm trying to get started using the XP PEN Tablet. My intended use would be for illustrations in stories. If you guys know of the best software, settings, techniques I could really use a little bit of help. I use to draw on paper, but it is a totally different animal with the tablet. Right now I feel like I went back to 2nd grade trying to draw on my mom's old desktop paint program. lol

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not really any tips but I just purchased a Wacom Intuos which came with some pretty neat Corel software that you may want to check out. I have Corel Painter Essentials and Clip Art. I bought my drawing tablet to help me teach math online as it has a great white board interface for solving equations and such plus I can use it to edit photos and am hoping I can edit videos with it as well. In any case I would check out Corel's software they seem to have a lot of very cool stuff for folks who are into making their own art, hope this helps.

Inactive

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked into Corel. I think I'll save up for the full painter pro. Thank you! I'd rather not show you guys any work as of yet... I looked like I just rolled out of 2nd grade. lol
    Rct.BabyDuckie92=VX9=

Inactive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little lat to this, but:

Everything I do is with an Intuos tablet and Krita & GIMP, both of which are free. Krita's got some great pencil and ink brushes/effects, and any coloring & generic image fiddlin' I have to do, I do in GIMP.