Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Inactive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Release: Oct 26, 2019)

Hey guys, I'm new to the community.

Anybody looking to play the new COD when it comes out? They announced it will be cross-platform. Im sure that will be huge for the franchise.

What are you playing until release?

I'll start, I've been playing CSGO for years at a competitive level but am entirely burnt out. I've been playing on a WOW Private Server called Warmane (Icecrown 3.3.5) to kill some time for the past couple months, and also a bit of Battalion 1944, some Golf Club 2019, some NBA 2K.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I'd like to say welcome. As for CoD Modern Warfare, I'll most likely buy it but I'll wait a few days before doing so. I wanna hear what others are saying before I invest in another CoD game. While I've been a fan since day one I have been let down over the years, so let us hope for a good game. As for what I'm playing, well it's World of Warships and PUBG for now.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've accumulated 150+/- games on Steam but presently playing Division 2. I like the exploration aspect of this game, so I play despite the numerous problems.

I would not mind playing COD again !

ONE TEAM !!

"Don't look for a Princess in need of saving, search for a Queen willing to fight by your side."

Inactive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCracker View Post
    First of all, I'd like to say welcome. As for CoD Modern Warfare, I'll most likely buy it but I'll wait a few days before doing so. I wanna hear what others are saying before I invest in another CoD game. While I've been a fan since day one I have been let down over the years, so let us hope for a good game. As for what I'm playing, well it's World of Warships and PUBG for now.

Thanks! Yeah I'm with you 100%.

Warrant Officer 1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will probably get this game. I am a CoD fan from the get go but like others have drifted away from it. CoD1, CoD:UA and CoD2 were my favs, MW wasnt bad either.

World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, CSGO, AAPG are what I currently play.

Inactive

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking about getting it. I have usually gone to the battlefield side for shooters but I have been insanely disappointed in the last few of them. Thinking maybe CoD would be a better fit this time around.

Currently playing minecraft because everything has left me wanting and can't seem to get into anything else, occasionally will hop onto division2 but not recently.

Sergeant First Class chnchapters's Avatar

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will buy it on release no matter what, than hopefully not feel bad later lol...
    But I am 100% down for some new COD.

Chief Warrant Officer 5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will most likely pick it up so I can get back into the community. Hope everyone is doing well!

Inactive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed the franchise until Advanced warfare but with that said I do like what I'm seeing with this new one I just hope they don't mess it up with microtransactions. I know I shouldn't but I'm actually thinking about Pre-ordering the new Modern Warfare

I've been playing GTA and Arma 3 while waiting

Inactive

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to this COD game actually. My last COD game was Modern Warfare back in 2007.
    Great to see other folks here picking it up, looking forward playing with ya'll.
    Cheers!