Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    General

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carm View Post
    Pistol whippings for anyone who forgets the =
    You're _way_ too kind. I was thinking of some way to code up an application so that if someone submits "vx9" wouthout "=", I can send 5 volts back to their USB keyboard and mouse to get their attention. Or, since 5 volts isn't very much, I could very easily code something up that would quickly flash a bunch of bright colors to see which of our "vx9"ers is susceptible to seizures.

Or even better, we could add some gamification to it. Just track who does it, dox them inside of the =VX9= forums, and give points to the member who is best able to "encourage" the abuser to type "=VX9=". Video proof must be provided.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    ... my voice is a cocktail of creepy sexual serial killer evangelical tv preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere
    Drinking and Steam wallets don't mix, bad combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Breech View Post
    this whole thread is f***ed.

General

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMonster View Post
    How about a way for us to connect on the phone.. using an app like LINE or something that connects us geographically, like in PRISM that lets us see other =VX9= locally so we can do some meet/greets or convention scheduling?
    I think there's a member map on the Forums somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    ... my voice is a cocktail of creepy sexual serial killer evangelical tv preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere
    Drinking and Steam wallets don't mix, bad combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Breech View Post
    this whole thread is f***ed.

Inactive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pointdexter View Post
    maybe a GTA RP server thru the FiveM mod?
    i love to play GTA 5 and i hope more people love it. it is so much fun to RP in the game.....
    Do you play it on PC or console? I play it on PC, but there aren't many people on the TeamSpeak server room, so I usually play solo or with randoms.
    Last edited by blackburn1979; 12-29-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to add person and their original comment

Former

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackburn1979 View Post
    Do you play it on PC or console? I play it on PC, but there aren't many people on the TeamSpeak server room, so I usually play solo or with randoms.
    I always play it on PC. I play the RP on Real Men Of Genius. They have a whitelist server and an open server for all.
    The also have a teamspeak server but you'll have to get tokoVoip for their channel so you'll be able to talk to people in the area that you are at that time.
    so people across the street won't hear you talk, unless you shout ofcourse, that can be set.
    just take a look at their forums and you can decide for yoursellf.
    https://forums.rmog.us