Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Inactive

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is how you edit a montage video

The timing and cuts are great. Anything else is boring.

While the music is a little weird/annoying, the cuts are in sync, giving it great pacing. He artificially sped up and slowed down the gameplay to help match the timing as well.

Inactive

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    man i miss the times when people cranked out great frag videos. i used to watch this one a lot way back before i joined =VX9= i played tons of q3a

CPMA was where it was at!!!!

Inactive

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Conspiracy I knew this thread would tantalize you.

Inactive

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    soooooo much work went into making frag movies. i made a few cs1.5 and 1.6 teams that played CAL-m/p but i will probably never find them.

man its sad how much gets lost online. there was a hilarious video someone made from a cod4 cal-m playoff match where i clutched a round and the commentator was streaming our vent channel and i screamed OMFG i forgot to record a demo smh. i once had a cod4 team that was named after me called conspiracy gaming our tags were cG.<name> for most matches. no idea why. but we made it to CAL-m in cod4 one season then broke up before the game died when cod:wow came out

omg a movie. i was already dead this round. the comment is great. we had this one guy named uzi that carried our team super hard. at the time he quit his CAL-i team out of boredom and joined us. sims was our team manager that got us sponsored and stuff.

here was an article where we were mentioned about CAL season 4 as one of the teams competing in CAL-m https://www.insideresports.com/article/160
    Last edited by Conspiracy; 01-21-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Inactive

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post
    man i miss the times when people cranked out great frag videos. i used to watch this one a lot way back before i joined =VX9= i played tons of q3a

CPMA was where it was at!!!!
    I think a huge part of the problem of why we don't see well edited frag videos anymore is the current Let's Play culture. People seem content to watch a 10 minute unedited gameplay video with some basic commentary because that's what they are used to seeing on Twitch. I can't stand those videos. They come across as very lazy to me.

Inactive

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    they are unbelievably lazy!!

Inactive

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Inactive

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish some of the music was more intense but these montages are always great. Its amazing what someone can do when they have such control over a mouse for FPS