=VX9= Gaming Community

Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hawaii - is the 50th and most recent U.S. state to join the United States, having joined on August 21, 1959. Hawaii is the only U.S. state located in Oceania and the only one composed entirely of islands. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, occupying most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean. Hawaii is the only U.S. state not located in the Americas. The state does not observe daylight saving time.

Also:

Mauna Kea - (traditional Hawaiian name: Mauna a Wākea) is a dormant volcano on the island of Hawaii. Standing 4,205 m (13,796 ft) above sea level, its peak is the highest point in the U.S. state of Hawaii. Further, because the Hawaiian Islands slope so steeply into the sea, Mauna Kea is exceptionally prominent, with a dry prominence calculated at 9,330 m (30,610 ft). It is cupped by the deep Hawaiian Trough, which has led some authorities to call it the tallest (as opposed to highest) mountain in the world, as measured from base to peak. Base remains loosely defined, which has resulted in numbers ranging from 9,966 m (32,696 ft) (roughly to the deepest point on the Hawaiian Trough) to 17,205 m (56,447 ft) (to the root of the mountain deep underground). On each of these, other mountains stake rivaling claims, for example, Mount Lamlam claiming higher climb from base (11,528 m (37,820 ft), starting from Challenger Deep), and all of the Himalayan Mountains claiming tremendously deep roots. Despite this, on the well-defined measure of prominence, it is at least the second most prominent mountain in the world, and the most prominent not to be permitted whole continents in its foothills.

MY RAFFLE # is : 73

thanks, Diffuse

ps - sorry I cant make tonights festivities, I have some family coming into town for the evening! Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by Diffuse; 07-03-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Inactive

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    raffle: 75

love our widely diverse landscape. very few other countries have as diverse culture, land, people from corner to corner. not to mention how widely different the west and east are. and who doesnt love our amazingly controversial and heated politics

Inactive

Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Born and raised in Oregon, what I love about living here is the laid back atmosphere and access to extremely diverse outdoor landscapes. I moved away for a bit and came back as quickly as I could.

Inactive

Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Delaware, the first state.

Have fun everyone!

Inactive

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    17. for my man Mark Grace
    Nice to see there is some fellow members from Illinois here. Born and raised in east central Illinois. Who doesn't like a good horseshoe and i will love the CUBS until my death.

Former

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iowa -- Known as the first state to be caucased. We feel our opinions matter, around here. Mostly farmland, even our capital city has corn growing in it, its a small town place. I live in Des Moines, and have to watch out for deer wandering the streets at dusk and nighttime. Here, we sleep at night, and if you happen to be one of the few people up late, its nice and quiet. Of course, we have our troubles, and who doesn't? But I enjoy living here.

Raffle:: No entry, this time. Just proud of my home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @OG MrClean 4L Dude, Springfield? I'm from Auburn. Talk about close.

Inactive

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Sent my trivia answers in

Illinois- The amazing museums downtown, Chicagoland Speedway (HUGE NASCAR fan) and 6-time Stanley Cup Champions Chicago Blackhawks Also love the history of the state

Inactive

Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Less than a day to get in on some prizes.

Inactive

Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Winners are in.

The most played event was the trivia, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the game up for grabs

For the trivia event, winners are:
    ARK: Survival Evolved > @Conspiracy
    =VX9= Packs > @Starshine, @Agent Maryland, @Rux, @Marinelaqs, @OG MrClean 4L
    Decals > @lurkinwilli, @ThePewPewLayzr, @Von Reinthaler, @CharlieTriGuy, @Bigbadpete54, @Wargramps, @Rovzus, @Arbius V'Talik, @Lothior, @Fallen_Angel_IV

For the Cultural Differences event, winners are:
    =VX9= Packs > @Suds, @Conspiracy, @Rux,
    Decals > @Bigbadpete54, @Wesker, @OG MrClean 4L, @R3ruN, @Diffuse

For the raffle, winners are:

16 =VX9= Pack > @Bigbadpete54 (17)
    49 =VX9= Pack > @Rux (33)
    11 Decal > @R3ruN (12)
    28 Decal > @yurisan (26)
    77 Decal > @Conspiracy (75)
    91 Decal > @Rovzus (90)
    103 Decal > @Wesker (100)

Don't forget to fill out the prize claim form:
    https://docs.google.com/a/vx9.com/fo...viewform?pli=1
    Last edited by Dunkelschatten; 07-07-2015 at 09:00 AM.